Thursday, December 29, 2011

Toe

Songs, Ideas We Forgot (2002)


Re:designed (2003)



 Book About My Idle Plot on Vague Anxiety (2005)

New Sentimentality (2006)
Mediafire


For Long Tomorrow (2009)


Toe is an awesome four piece post-rock band from Japan. Many of the band's songs are arranged in a style that screams math rock influence. The music is typically instrumental. The drumming is simply incredible, I would suggest checking out Book About My Idle Plot on Vague Anxiety.

Check out their website Toe.st
Also here is a youtube upload of one of Toe's live DVDs entitled CUTDVD, great chance to really see the drummer work

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Just saw your page because I found a song by Toe called 'Tsuki Kake' ft. Aco in their new EP (2012) and I wanted to download their other albums. However, some of the links in this page aren't working. Some files seem to have been removed from mediafire, so would it be possible for you to re-upload the files? Thanks a lot!

    Cheers,

    William

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey William,

    I just updated "Songs, Ideas We Forgot." All the rest seem to be working except for Re:designed. I don't personally upload to mediafire and I can't find a link for it, sorry. My suggestion would be to start with "The Book About My Idle Plot on Vague Anxiety." This album is their best work in my opinion. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete