Saturday, December 10, 2011

Likes Lions

Future Colour (2011)

      So I just got a new computer after my last one got stolen and I'm making this album my first post with it. Likes Lions is a great alternative math rock band from Sheffield. I was digging it with my first listen and wanted to share it with you. I'm hearing sounds that remind me of Incubus, Bloc Party, and Thunderstorms. Plus there's a cat on their album cover and cats are fucking awesome. They released the EP "Future Colour" on Bandcamp for a pay what you like price. Share it with your friends.

Make sure you listen to the third song, "Welcome to Seaworld"

1 comment:

  1. Hey dude it's Will from Likes Lions- just wanted to say thanks for posting this and glad you like our tunes. Keep up the good work on the site! x

    ReplyDelete