Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Dance Gavin Dance

Acceptance Speech (2013)
Torrent 

Dance Gavin Dance has been through a multitude of line up changes and now they are back with a new clean vocalist (but don't worry Jon Mess is still on board, and still crazy). This album sticks true to the DGD genre, fun and heavy riffs, pulsating drums, catchy vocals and the insanity that is Jon Mess. The new vocalist certainly takes the cake for having the highest voice out of their past line ups, but I have learned to actually really enjoy it. Dance Gavin Dance just has such great lyrical flow you almost have to sing along if you know the words. My favorite song has got to be "Carve", especially the breakdown with the lyrics:

"That's my trope, and my sleight of hand
I'm about to predict the future
Any credit given will be swept under the rug
Or reduced to the fine print
I'm only silent when you're asking questions
The simple answer is "no I wasn't present""

But honestly every single song on this album is worth listening to and has its moment of "wow."



1 comment:

  1. Internet Positif adalah musuh besar dari keadaan ingin berjudi di Indonesia. Karena Judi masih ilegal di Negara +62 ini jadi untuk Login Sbobet Mobile saja sangat sulit (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)

    ReplyDelete