Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Periphery

 












Periphery (Instrumental) (2010)
Mediafire 














Periphery (2010)













Icarus EP (2011)
Mediafire 


With the recent announcement of one of my favorite band's new album releases, I gathered links for their entire discography here. I would suggest getting all three of these, I love the original self-titled with vocals but I do love jamming to the instrumental version as well. Be dazzled by distortion, be bombarded by bass beats, and jitter bug to jent! Periphery! Love that shit!

New Album News

2 comments:

  1. please can you re-upload this albums.. i'm looking since yesterday and i can't find it u,u thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. got a new link for the self titled album up for ya, may try and get the instrumental and EP up later, hope it helps!

      Delete