Monday, May 28, 2012

The Early November

Room's Too Cold (2003)
Mediafire 

I'm happy to hear that this band is back together and writing a new album. One of my favorite bands from my early teen years. Never thought I'd ever get to see them play live but I actually got the chance just a few days ago and they sounded great, as if they had never really left. I'm trying hard to find a link for The Mother, The Mechanic, and The Path but it's not going to well, if I find it I'll throw it up here. Until the new album comes out you should follow this link to watch a trailer for the new album to be released in July 3rd, 2012, here.

It's never been harder to fall
There's nothing to grab and that's all I want to hold onto
Just another sweep and it'll be fine
But this carpet's got hills and I can't see this helping at all


No comments:

Post a Comment