Friday, July 1, 2011

This Town Needs Guns

 Self-Titled (2008)


Animals (Oct. 2008)
Mediafire 

This band is from the UK and consists of four members. This is onw of my favorite Math/Pop bands and I highly suggest you listen to them! They play math/indie rock with a pop influence. The vocals are great to sing along with and the riffs are always all over the place, in a good way of course. If you like the band Colour or Damiera then you'll enjoy this as well. Check out the second track "Baboon", the intro leaves me speechless.

 Adventure, Stamina, Anger (2011)

Brilliant! This Town Needs Guns recently release a two song EP called Adventure, Stamina, and Anger. I was surprised to see new material and actually paid the $1.98 for the two songs. A new full length is being recorded but with a different vocalist. I am sad to see Stu leave the band, but I understand his situation and am more than grateful that he made these two parting songs before he left. The first song on the EP has been on repeat for me, it just gets to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment