Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Dance Gavin Dance

Downtown Battle Mountain 2 (2011)
Mediafire

       The highly anticipated sequel to DGD's first album with the original lineup. The creativity in this album is astronomical, I cannot wait to see them perform live. The riffs are full of this driving force that continues through the whole album. Jon Mess's raspy scream and strange lyrics go hand in hand with Johnny Craig's harmonies. "I got acid that I gargle for a fresh brain stump!"  I would highly suggest this album, as well as the original Downtown Battle Mountain from 2007.
     I believe the mediafire link has the two bonus tracks as well.

 Happiness (2009)
Mediafire 


Bit of a lineup change on this album compared to the Downtown Battle Mountains, still worth a listen though. Check it out.  "Holy Fuck I'm Impressed!"

Dance Gavin Dance (2008)
Mediafire


Downtown Battle Mountain (2007)
Mediafire


The album that started it all. All killer, no filler. Take a trip to downtown battle mountain.

Whatever I Say Is Royal Ocean (2006)
Mediafire

Their first EP, check it out its worth a listen.


Lyrics

1 comment: